At Bayford, we offer your business the most innovative automotive solutions. Our team understands that a good fleet is much more than just getting you and your employees from A to B. It’s a significant investment of your time and money.
It impacts your employees’ comfort and safety, your long-term running costs, and projects your business image to the public. These are just some of the reasons why finding the right fleet supplier is essential for any forward-thinking business.
Your workplace transport solution
We believe it is essential to have an all-inclusive approach to fleet products. The fleet cars we offer feature some of the most advanced technology available on the market and are backed by our impressive vehicle warranty, keeping them on the road longer. Our vehicles are also the product of sustainable thinking, offering eco-friendly driving and brilliant fuel economy. And thanks to their reduced lifelong costs, along with exclusive business discounts, they make great financial sense too.
Fleet makes good financial sense
We recognise that when business is good for you, it’s good for us, too. That’s why we offer generous discounts on your fleet purchases to foster a mutually beneficial working relationship. So whether you’re a small to medium business, national operation or government department, your bottom line is looking up.
Tailored to you and your workers
We cater to a range of industries. No matter what your workplace’s size, Bayford has the perfect fleet solution to get your employees on the road in safety and style.
We cater to the following industries:
General Fleet Industry
Our General Fleet Discount is open to any registered business holding an ABN number older than 60 days. However, the vehicle must be invoiced or registered in one of three ways:
- The business or trading name of the company
- The director or proprietor of the business
- If leased, registered in the leasing company name or clear proof of an existing lease
National Fleet Industry
A National Fleet Discount is available for any registered business owning a fleet of more than 49 vehicles. The vehicles must be registered in one of the following ways:
- In the business or trading name of the company
- In the name of the business director or proprietor
- As a recognised Fleet Management or Leasing company, Salary Sacrifice or Novated Lease company
- In an employee’s name, but only if they use their vehicle primarily for business purposes and are reimbursed for running costs or receive a car allowance
National Fleet Pricing will also be available to those who work in the following industries, irrespective of fleet size:
- Registered Driving Schools
- Ministers of Religion
- Sole subcontractors to a Government Agency
- Totally and Permanently Incapacitated ex-service persons (TPI’s)
- National Motoring Organisations
- Primary producers
- Vehicles purchased for wheelchair conversions
- Dealership staff with minimum 6 months tenure
- Funeral Directors
- Police, Fire & Ambulance employees
- Not for Profit organisations without tax exempt status
- Fleet Management Organisations & Leasing Companies
- SES Workers & Volunteers
- All school & education workers
- Korean War veterans
- Members of the Korean Chamber of Commerce
Government Fleet Industry
Do you have to supply vehicles for a large government department or similar organisation? At Bayford, we offer great Government Fleet Discounts for all of the following:
- Commonwealth Government Departments, Agencies or Boards
- State Government Departments
- Local Government eg. City/Country/Municipal and Shire Councils
- Public Hospitals and Community Health Centres
- Churches & Religious institutions as recognised in the Marriage Proclamation 2007
- Charitable Organisations
- Other Government funded entities, including Not For Profit Organisations
- Public Benevolent Institutions, including nursing homes and community-based child care facilities
- Schools, universities and other tertiary education facilities
- Registered Income Tax Exempt organisations
- Embassies & Consulates
- Meals & Wheels staff and volunteers with more than 12 months tenure (selected models only)
Find your perfect fleet
Choosing the perfect vehicles to comprise your fleet is the first step in the process. Get started now by selecting from our vehicle range, either online or at our dealership.
Is your business eligible for fleet offers?
There’s only one way to find out if you can receive a great fleet discount from Bayford. Contact us today and we will happily provide you with all the advice you need.